Thursday, September 14, 2006

me here at last!

It's been a long time since we contributed to our blog so I've decided to write something.We're all back to work and it's horrible that I find no time to search the net to find new ideas for my classes.Now I have new students so again we start from the English alphabet,personal questions and such extremely difficult materials.It's sad cos most of them've been learning English for at last three years and they dont know basic things.It's horrible but I have less patience nowadays cos you can repeat something million times and they still don't understand.There'll be the change from next year cos they'll have to pass the state exam in English before they graduate so maybe more of them will study hard?
Write something if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home