Wednesday, August 02, 2006

my impressions

I'd like to write only that yesterday I was forced to go to see "Cars" at the cinema. For me going to the cinema seems to be unusual cos I don't have enough patience to sit in one place for such a long time.Anyway,I happened to appear there,thinking about sleeping through the whole film.To my surprise the film was quite nice,with many universal truths and the person who was strongly feeling the urge to discover the fascinating story of few animated cars, did what? Fell asleep. That's why I warn you:be careful which film you choose at the end of the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

There's no excuse, but afer waking up so early, after another early dinner-probably it was my fisrt time at he cinema after dinner ever-, and after a Ben and Jerry's -my latest discovery in ice-creams- I couldn't resist.
The film was too "American" for my taste. I would've rather had a taste of local beer.

3:50 pm  
Blogger hiking helena said...

I thought the film would be funnier. The second part was O.K but I was seriously thinking about falling asleep after the first few minutes. But who knows, may be we would all be bored watching the "Break up". OH, why are decisions so difficult to make???

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home